Monday, October 24, 2011

Arizona Sports Cake Order & Lite Krab Cesar Salad Recipe


House Party: I won another House Party!! WOOT. This time for Sabra. My Sabra House Party party URL is: http://houseparty.com/party/551217. Very Excited. My sister and her family will be in town while I have my Sabra Taste Discovery House Partyso even more excited about that. Pics to come of course! Sabra has yummy hummus, greek yogurt vegi dips and more! Cant wait to get my party pack! WOOT.


Cake Order: Got this order from DH's coworker (our friend) for her hubby's bday. He is a Cardinals & a Diamondbacks fan....Strawberry cake with vanilla mousse filling and carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Then she realized it was also her puppies bday so she asked for a simple cupcake for doggy. I couldnt resist - so I made these for her puppy.


Today's Tip: Mangosteen for Health
The mangosteen might look like a brain, but its edible peel contains one of the most powerful antioxidants found in nature. “Xanthones, a mega phytonutrient, has been linked to remarkable cardiovascular benefits, cancer prevention, and healing skin infections,” Phillips says. “Plus, it is a natural antibiotic.” It’s a super food! Read more on Shape.


Today's Recipe:Lite Krab Cesar Salad
I have been addicted to this quick, easy, and lite lunch for about a month now. LOL. I was doing chicken cesar salads but this is easier, cheaper, and has less fat. If you are a fan of Krab (fake crab) this is for you!
Ingredients:
~3 cups romaine lettuce
~4-5 oz Krab
~Newman's Own Light Fantastic Cheese Fantastico salad dressing
~Shredded Parmesan cheese
*top romaine with krab, and a sprinkling of parmesan cheese (not that crappy grated powder), then drizzle with dressing. This dressing only has 1.5 grams of fat & 25 calories per 2 TBSP serving!

Today's LOLz:


No comments:

Post a Comment