Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hello Kitty Happy Meal Toys and Christmas Cupcakes

Hello Kitty Toys: Check out the cool toys in my windowsill! The ones on the left are from McDonalds happy meals- Thank you to all who sacrificed your health and ate happy meals on my behalf...lol They are cute though arent they? There were 7 and I only got 4 but my friend promised she'd "borrow" one from her daughter that I dont have -woot! Nothing like taking toys from a child to decorate my home gym...

Today's Tip: Find a Lasting Weight Loss Strategy
In order to keep weight off, you have to continue doing whatever allowed you to lose those pounds. , An approach that works but isn’t sustainable is bound to re-bound. So if the scale is moving, but you can’t possibly imagine keeping up what you’re doing, odds are high that 6 months from now, you'll be back where you started. Make two lists, one that includes the reasons why you abandoned past approaches (i.e, they were too limiting or too complicated), and must-haves they know you need in order for a new approach to work (i.e. being able to go out to eat or knowing how to splurge without falling off track). When people invest in houses and cars they typically have a distinct list of must-haves and must-not-haves. The same should be true of a weight loss approach. Read more on Shape

CUPcakes: Very literal cupcakes ;) I put a cupcake in the bottom, then some cookies & cream mousse filling, another cupcake on that and then topped w/ chocolate buttercream, mini marshmellows & a piroline cookie. Kind of looks like hot cocoa- white buttercream on top would have looked like whipped cream but I thought the choco would taste better. The cupcakes are vanilla, cookies & cream, or chocolate (whatever I had on hand). They were my coworker gifts this year. Quick & Easy. Got the mugs at the dollar store.

Today's LOLz:


No comments:

Post a Comment