Friday, December 30, 2011

Random Update Post: Christmas Pictures 2007-2011, Cake, Fitness....

Here is our Christmas picture for this year!

And here are our 2007 to 2010 pics :)

Fitness Update: Very happy to have made it through the holidays basically at the same weight from my challenge loss in June  woot! I just started taking creatine, arginine, and branched chain amino acids to help with my workouts. A trainer friend posted some articles about them and I decided to give them a try. Advocare has their own line of all those supplements so I went ahead and bit the bullet and ordered (from myself LOL). Then I went to GNC and got some BCAA powder mix to add to the creatine (Mass Impact) cuz it doesnt really taste yummy on its own and I wanted to get in more BCAA's as well and forgot to order them with my other supplements & didnt want to wait lol...I didnt take measurements or weigh or anything Im just really hoping to make some strength gains, hopefully lean out a bit, and notice a difference in the poundage Im lifting. Need to focus on my diet Im sure to really get the max benefits. Will keep you all posted. Have any of you taken creatine or arginine before?

Cake Update: So I did all those cupcake booths this month to try & get some more exposure, get my product, & my name out there and apparently its working! I got THREE emails in one day with order inquiries and one was even placed! I also got a phone call and some various emails, page hits, and facebook likes so I guess all the hard work was worth it :) yay! Here is the cake order that was placed. Dallas Cowboys cake/ cupcake combo for someones hubby's bday! Chocolate cake, chocolate mousse filling and buttercream. 

Today's Tip: Make a Little Go a Long Way
"I'm a chocoholic who enjoys a decadent dessert. When you're confronted with one that looks too good to pass up, invoke the Three-Bite Rule. Allow yourself three bites, eating them as slowly as possible so you can savor each wonderful mouthful. Then pass your plate to a fellow diner. You'll soon see that enjoying just three bites of an indulgent dessert can be very pleasurable and that your sweet tooth is satisfied with just a small portion." Read more on Prevention.

Today's LOLz:



No comments:

Post a Comment