Saturday, December 10, 2011

Smelly Dish Washer & Disposal Review- GO GREEN!

Have you ever noticed a funny smell in the kitchen sink and couldnt figure out where its coming from? Then finally realizing its the garbage disposal- yuck! How about your "clean" dishes coming out smelly? Well let me introduce you to Smelly Dishwasher & Disosal Cleaner!!! Simple to use, works wonders on odors, and is all natural! Time to GO GREEN!


I am super sensitive to smell so I can not stand "clean" dishes coming out of the dishwasher with a funky odor. Now every so often I run a wash with a cap full of Smelly Dishwasher & Garbage Disposal to eliminate any and all odors. 


And, worst of all- a smelly garbage disposal- that things needs cleaned out from time to time and now you can do it easily and not worry about sticking your hand down in there! Just add a cap full of Smelly Dishwasher & Disposal and run the disposal with some running water to eliminate odor and clean the disposal out. All natural and doesnt damage your pipes! 



Does your dishwasher or garbage disposal need a fresh scented boost? Give Smelly Dishwasher & Disposal a try and you'll be hooked. Love the scent, ease of use and that its all natural. I dont want to use chemicals in my kitchen sink & dishwasher- after all we eat off those dishes that go in there! Stay tuned for an upcoming giveaway for the Smelly Washer product of your choice!!

For more informaiton:
Visit the Smelly Washer website
Like Smelly Washer on Facebook
Follow Smelly Washer on Twitter

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment