Sunday, February 12, 2012

REVIEW: Bella Il Fiore Walnut Sugar Scrub from EdenFantasys

Introducing my absolute favorite body wash that I have just discovered onEdenFantasys.com  Bella Il Fiore Walnut Sugar Scrub! Surprised to see a body wash on EdenFantasys? Dont be! EdenFantasys is more than  sex toys - they offer a complete line of bath & body products. I have tried a bunch of their new bath & body products (love them all) but the Bella Il Fiore Walnut Sugar Scrub has stood out as my absolute favorite! Keep reading for my complete review!


Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store



Review: Bella Il Fiore Walnut Sugar Scrub
First the smell- LOVE the invigorating scent of peppermint is intermingled with the sweet scents of almond & coconut- making a perfectly balanced scent. Peppermint is the an energy inducing scent- and that makes this body scrub even better! Cant think of a better way to start my day than an invigorating refreshing scent that will help me wake up and start my day on the right note!

This sugar scrub gently exfoliates dry skin and is perfect to use before using a sunless tanner! All sunless tanners that I have used recommend exfoliating the skin before use to get rid of any dry patches or uneven skin tones, so the Walnut Sugar Scrub is the perfect way to start your sunless tanning experience. I use it before I get a spray tan too!

I love to exfoliate and polish my skin year round but find the winter air drying and do use my Bella Il Fiore Walnut Sugar Scrub more often in the winter to keep my skin bright. I love to use it after shaving to reduce irritation- I have super sensitive skin and the sugar helps to alleviate any redness, irritation, and bumps that my razor may cause. Perfect for every day use- it is not drying nor is it oily. I love to pair it with an almond lotion and a coconut body spray to complete my scent profile :) Mild enough to use every day Bella Il Fiore Walnut Sugar Scrub is my go-to body wash!

Get your own Bella Il Fiore Walnut Sugar Scrub on EdenFantasys!

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment