Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Yokini Swimwear Review

The Belles are thrilled to introduce to you Yokini Swimwear!! We love Yokini so much we just have share on all our blogs!!! We know you will love them too!
Labor Day is just around the corner, signaling the unofficial end of summer.  But we have found that it is the perfect time for me to take a vacation. With children back in school and no school aged children of my own, now is the perfect time to take a trip during the off season when not only are prices cheaper but the crowds have dissipated. And, being a summer girl at heart, vacation time means sun, sand and beaches.  Yes, summer is coming to an end and while many of you have already searched far and wide for that perfect swimsuit, my search has just begun.  That’s why I was so excited to receive a Yokini Swimsuit to review just in time for vacation.

The Yokini Swimwear Bottom (patent pending) was designed and created by Jackie Keehan in 2010. The Yokini offers women endless possibilities to custom fit the suit bottom to her own unique body contour – offering a perfect fit every time. The suit can also be adjusted to fit a particular mood or activity at the beach. Whether you are looking to play volleyball on the beach or lounge poolside, the Yokini can take you from sporty to sundown. The Yokini bottom is offered with popular top styles – including halter, triangle and bandeau – along with a wonderful array of trendy stylish fabrics. The fabric is high quality and really helps flatten the tummy or thighs- depending on how you wear it that day!

In addition to being able to wear the bottom in SO many ways, Yokini has some fabulous tops to choose from! One bottom- endless styles and four top options to choose from! I love them all and had a hard time choosing. I may just be back shopping on their website for another style soon!

We both had the pleasure of trying the Yokini Halter top along with the Yokini Swimwear Bottom. To say that we are in LOVE is not an exaggeration. The halter top, which comes with removable pads, is great for the busty to the not-so-much. The removable pads give just enough illusion of a fuller bustline and if you don't need the extra lift, they are easily removed. But enough about the halter top, the Yokini Swimwear bottom blew us away. What a fabulous concept! The Yokini bottom can easily transfer your two-piece swimsuit, to a one-piece, if you are feeling shy, pull it down and it becomes a skirt so you can go from the pool to the lounge. Not feeling shy? The Yokini can easily be transformed to show off your sexy or slinky side.

I wore my Yokini suit to a pool party this weekend and had SO MUCH fun showing everyone the options my Yokini suit offered! They all loved the suit. I wore the bottom in the skirt position for some sun bathing and then decided to wear it as a one piece for some swimming. Then after my dip in the pool I decided to be bold and wore it in the sexy position! I cant decide which style I like best- but good news- I dont have to! I can change it each time I wear it :)

Be sure to check out the video on the multiple ways to wear the Yokini bottom!

For more information please visit:
The Yokini website & online store
Yokini on Facebook
Yokini on Twitter
The Yokini YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment