Sunday, January 29, 2012

Introducing Thymes Fragrances


Thymes is a fabulous fragrance company that dedicates themselves to enhancing the quality of your daily life through the transformative power of fragrance. What makes a Thymes fragrance? It’s a scent that’s fresh and clean, instantly familiar yet remarkably engaging. Complex, yet never overpowering. With a balance of identifiable notes originating from the time-honored traditions of perfumery. Yet blended in a unique way for how we live our lives today.  Thymes has a complete line of bath & body products including body lotions, scrubs, and creams. They also have a superb line of home fragrances including reed diffusers, candles, potpourri, and more. All of their products come in a huge variety of perfectly blended fragrances-  they really have something for everyone in the perfect scent to match your mood or personality!



Thymes Tamarind & Lychee Diffuser:
I was super excited about reviewing the Thymes Tamarind & Lychee diffuser because both tamarind & lychee scents remind me of past vacations- whenever I smell tamarind, I am reminded of my trip to Malaysia and whenever I smell Lychee I am reminded of my trip to Vietnam. I love how an authentic fragrance, like the one in my Thymes Tamarind & Lychee Diffuser can bring me back to a wonderful time in my life. I have this in our entry way so every time I walk in to our house I am flooded with happy thoughts of tropical islands & white sand beaches. What better way to enter the house after a hard days work!!!

The Tamarind & Lychee scent contains top notes of white grapefruit, tangy tamarind, creamy lychee blossom and zest of yuzu rouse and stir the senses. Expansive undertones of warmed ginger and smooth, creamycoconut milk lend an air of soothing seduction- perfect for any room in the house! I cant' wait to get one for my bathroom and one for the living room!

Thymes Essential Sugar Body Scrub:
I am a huge fan of sugar scrubs so when I saw that Thymes had an Essential Sugar Body Scrub I knew I had to have it! I was not dissapointed, I love the yummy citrus scent and how clean & soft it leaves my skin. I use sunless tanners quite often and I always use my Thymes essentials Sugar Body Scrub to gently exfoliate my entire body before using my sunless tanners to avoid any streaking. I also use my Thymes essentials Sugar Body Scrub after shaving my legs- it really reduces any irritation that may occur with shaving. And seriously, the scent is perfect!

Gently buff away dry skin with the natural scrubbing power of sugar and natural emollients. Sugar crystals gently smooth and refresh skin, as sunflower oil and vitamin E hydrate. Wonderful on feet and elbows, but gentle enough for the entire body.  I cant wait to try the coordinating essential oil, body wash, and lotion to layer the yummy citrus scent!

For More Information:
Visit the Thymes Website and find a store near you to purchase Thymes

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Good News!!!! I got another House Party-Pull Ups House Potty

No comments:

Post a Comment