Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ocean Soul Yoga Presents: Claire Petretti's Yoga for Cancer Recovery

To keep in line with my New Years goal to fit more yoga into my fitness routine I have come across another great yoga dvd new from Ocean Soul Yoga: Claire Petretti's Yoga for Cancer Recovery and wanted to share the details with you!

Yoga for Cancer Recovery
Claire Petretti, 2012


This dvd offers a 60 minute yoga routine and a 30 minute yoga routine. The routines are specifically made for those that are going through cancer treatments or recovery. 


The 60 minute practice is designed to help restore bone loss and muscular strength, enhance circulation, digestion & lymphatic flow. The 30 minute practice is designed to dissolve stress, alleviate pain, & sooth your spirit. 


Claire holds a Yoga for Cancer Therapy certification and has been practicing and teaching yoga for more than a decade. She created this dvd because she credits yoga with aiding in her own recovery from breast cancer. And a portion of the proceeds of DVD sales are donated to cancer research- making this the perfect gift (for yourself or a friend) that is in any stage of cancer recovery. 


For More Information:
Please visit the Ocean Soul Yoga website
Check out articles on yoga & wellness
Purchase the Yoga for Cancer Recovery dvd 

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Exciting news: I got another House Party-Pull Ups House Potty

No comments:

Post a Comment